7 Reasons To Subscribe
- Receive updates on my latest adventures, budget travel advice, photography tips, as well as cool stuff you won’t find here on the blog.
- It’s totally free.
- Readers love my trip reports, photos, and recommendations! Plus, e-mail notifications save you wasted visits. More enjoyment in less time.
- Your inbox won’t overflow. I only send updates once a month, so it’s a great way to take a break and virtually travel with me!
- Your info will never be shared with anyone. I hate spammers too.
- Subscribing is worth trying just to experience it. Decide you don’t like it? Just unsubscribe with one click. It’s that easy.
- Subscribers are smart & hot.
8th Reason: Free Ebook!
Since I started traveling in November 2010, I’ve been capturing images of interesting, strange, beautiful, or fantastic things I see along the way.
I’ve compiled a photo book of my personal favorites thus far, along with short behind-the-scenes stories about the circumstances surrounding the shots.
The stories are often just as entertaining as the photographs themselves…
Once you confirm your subscription, you’ll instantly be able to download the photo book. I really think you’ll enjoy it!
Now I have spent the morning and afternoon sipping my coffee and snacking on my lunch reading your posts.
Thank you for making my day kinda more awesome, by being transported all over the world through your stories.” ~ Jane (Expert Vagabond Reader)