Do you have any fun plans this winter? Share them with LifeProof for a chance to win some cool stuff! I’ll be checking adventures off my bucket list in Whistler, BC.
I have a pretty large “bucket list” — like I’m sure most of you do. A list of activities & adventures I’d like to accomplish one day before I eventually “kick the bucket”.
My long-term bucket list includes experiences like hiking in Afghanistan, learning to skydive solo, and camping in Greenland. But I also have a micro bucket list of adventures that I’d like to complete this year — and I think it’s time to check some off.
So I’ve teamed up again with LifeProof & Kiersten from The Blonde Abroad to inspire you to go on a winter adventure. We want you to check a few activities off YOUR bucket lists — with the possibility to win some cool prizes along the way!
Winter Bucket List Contest
Maybe you’ve heard of LifeProof before? They make amazingly tough waterproof & shockproof smartphone cases. To help celebrate the release of their new iPhone 6 case (which I love by the way), LifeProof is rewarding people over the next few months for attempting to accomplish their personal Winter Bucket List goals.
All you have to do is share a list of at least three activities you want to accomplish this winter — then get out there and do them. This enters you into the drawing for a chance to win one of three grand prizes!
- Prize #1: $2,000 REI gift card
- Prize #2: $700 Apple gift card
- Prize #3: LifeProof gear, including the new iPhone 6 case
They will also be giving away weekly $250 REI gift card prizes.
How To Enter
Entering the contest is super easy; here’s the official contest page.
- 1. Log into Instagram, make sure your profile is public, and follow @LifeProof.
- 2. Upload three or more bucket list adventures you want to complete this winter in a single post — be adventurous! (This can be a photo of a written list, a photo with the list in the caption or a video of you saying the list)
- 3. Tag each contest post with #LPBucketList and @LifeProof.
- 4. As you complete your bucket list, post and tag the pictures or videos of your adventures. You must be visible in the pictures or videos so they know you’ve completed it.
What’s On My Bucket List?
I’m going to be checking off my own #LPBucketList this winter in Canada’s world famous mountain town of Whistler, BC. Sharing photos and videos as I complete each activity. So what will I be doing?
- Backcountry Snowboarding
- Try Dogsledding
- Go Snowmobiling
I’ve been snowboarding most of my life, but I’ve never hit up Canada’s backcountry. Not sure if we’ll go by helicopter, snowmobile, or just hiking yet. Dogsledding is an adventure I’ve always wanted to try — I bet it’s more difficult than it looks too. Plus a snowmobile trip up into the mountains.
So I hope you’ll join me and attempt to check off some of your own new adventures this winter. Who says winter can’t be fun? You just need to get out there and make it fun… go sledding, build a snowman, anything really!
Feel free to tag me (@ExpertVagabond) on your LifeProof bucket list so I can cheer you on and follow your progress too.
To learn more about the contest & enter, click here. Good luck! ★
READ NEXT: 25 Best Travel Movies Of All Time
What’s on your winter bucket list this year?