No Trolls, No Spammers
In an effort to control spam and comment abuse, I’ve instituted a comment policy to keep this website’s comment space friendly, helpful, and informative. Please read the rules carefully.
- Comments that include links to your site will be moved to the “links” portion of the comment and removed from the text.
- Comments that are intentionally abusive or insulting will be deleted.
- Comments that do not use your real name will be deleted (please no blog/company names in the title!)
- Comments that promote a service may be deleted.
- Comments that don’t add value to the conversation will be deleted (for example, “great post!”
- I reserve the right to moderate, delete, or remove links as deemed fit.
By commenting, you agree to the above terms!
Basically, don’t be an internet troll, and don’t try to promote yourself or your company in my comment section. That’s not what it’s there for.
Here’s a good post on online comment etiquette if you want to learn how to be a responsible commenter.